Wednesday 15 December 2021

Positive

I give thanks for feeling a little tidgy widgy bit better today. For the kindness of nurses and HCAs on the unit. For an appointment next week for a gastroscopy and for the very helpful member of staff in that department who helped me arrange it. For Julie saying she'll make herself available to pick me afterwards as my taxi driver is away on a much needed break and even if I don't have the sedative I don't think I'll be up to the bus. 

I give thanks for all the positive self talk I indulge in so, between all that horizontal procrastination, when I do actually move around a little and try to get a few small jobs done, I praise, encourage and congratulate myself profusely. For plenty of horizontal procrastination since I arrived home. Best thing for extreme exhaustion...well, pretty much the only thing for extreme exhaustion really! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics