Friday 17 December 2021

Moonlit

Wow, that's some serious moonlight out there tonight! For it brightening up a journey home in a less comfortable car and with a less convivial driver than usual - so pretty behind the silhouettes of trees. I give thanks my regular driver and his daughters are taking a mini break in a rather pleasant city not too away - they certainly deserve it. Also for a couple of weeks annual leave for Peggy, a single HCA just a little bit my senior. She has a better bedside manner than many of the other staff (including the ones with much darker uniforms) and has been particularly thoughtful since I've been poorly. 

For a sleep on the sofa when I got indoors. Felt in need of that since I woke up this morning! For vivid if rather unrealistic dreams - last night I was at a party which was most enjoyable, and then was successfully eating food at home...likewise! For Michelle giving the place a good clean and changing my bedding too. She even offered to put my deckies up for me as I've still not managed it, but I'd rather choose what goes where myself...even if it doesn't get there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics