Wednesday 8 December 2021

Cosy

Goodness me I'm tired this evening, however I'm very grateful it's because I've been busy with more than lying on the sofa watching TV and playing games on my tablet. For my eating being on the whole better the last couple of days, though I say that  with trepidation in case my digestive system changes its mind!

Despite my attempts at productivity (with varying degrees of success) I give thanks thanks for the sense of relaxation that comes from an unscheduled dialysis free day. The literature describes treatment as 'burdensome' and that's certainly an apt word to use. For an afternoon nap and, after the initial fright when I woke and thought I'd overslept and missed the bus to tomorrow's appointment, for realising I was just dozy and confused. 

When I'm at home I frequently give thanks for the revamped corner of my lounge. It's what I see from the settee when I'm not looking at the TV and it gives me such a cosy homely feeling. For finally hanging up the door curtain that was previously concealing the shelves housing kitchen overflow in that spot. That too provides some cosiness now it's over the entrance door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics