Saturday 4 December 2021

Frontal

I give thanks one can read the front pages of newspapers online avoiding having to buy the pesky things or go to a shop to peruse the stand. The headlines don't interest me much (though the different spins can be amusing) but I'm fascinated by the teasers at the top and side telling you someone you've never heard is giving tips about something that doesn't matter, or there's recipes using venison leftovers in your Aga or simply suggestions for more stuff you could buy! I love to tut and shake my head over them! 

I give thanks though I thought I'd stay in bed eventually I made it to the sofa. For vintage detective shows on ITV3, one set in even more vintage times with Fred Perry at Roland Garros! For experimenting with things I might be able to eat. For those Frazzles bacon snacks working well as they dissolve away to almost nothing on your tongue. For a bit of slow motion cooking too with not quite dead vegetables from the fridge. Will see how that progresses tomorrow. 

I give thanks my normal face has reappeared now the steroid bloating. What  relief it is to see someone I recognise in the mirror! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics