Thursday 21 February 2013

Blow out

Last night I was grateful to listening to the howling wind from my cosy bed...and the fleece blanket that made it so snug without being too heavy to move around. This morning I gave thanks for my neighbour's thumping music waking me up at a not unreasonable hour as I had a few chores to get on with. By 11 am I had most of my tea cooked and all the washing up done...and was grateful for that, but I did forget breakfast so had to make things dirty again! I was ready for a lie down after that so ate my porridge in the bath - very comforting for body and soul...

I'm grateful for much entertainment from my TV on my drowsy evenings this week. For the comment 'You're never too old to be sexy but it gets more difficult' from a lady of bus pass plus maturity on Got to Dance, and, for Diversity showing us how it's done. For a compilation of stories about dogs who had close relationships with a dolphin, a bear, a deer, a fox, a donkey and a cheetah. Mostly they were nurturing abandoned or orphaned young animals which both male and female dogs will sometimes do, and people sometimes encourage... but the donkey and the dolphin were adults and the companions got together without human intervention. These cases were both filmed 'for research purposes rather than just the family album too and I found them particularly moving. For the Catfish twist tale with two people meeting under false identity pretences but the real people eventually loving each other anyway...



This time last week I was blowing out the candles on my cake...tonight I'm very thankful I made my tea this morning and am about to get stuck in! The wind's still rather ferocious...snuggly throw and remote control awaiting...

1 comment:

  1. oh i do love your hair !!its beautiful ,mine is so straight n thin (underactive thyroid made it go silly ? )the cats are playing today as they seem to love the wind? chasing anything that moves.fed them and then saw them just at dusk all curled up together in their cardboard box . cant believe a week has flown by since your birthday !!!: )

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics