Wednesday 20 February 2013

Chickening out

Woke up this morning far too tired to get up so I gave thanks for nothing to do and snuggled back down under the covers! I was even more grateful for taking the slow start option when I finally did get up, as the day had a lot of hecticness waiting to pounce on me as soon as I emerged from the bedroom. And I'm more grateful still for a peaceful evening after all the hither and thithering...for leftovers so I don't have to cook...and for cosiness on a very cold and blustery night...

Gratitude that Charles and Maureen the retired couriers were doing a few days' cover on a when their company had something to deliver to me - not a frequent occurrence at all - lovely to see them! For Laura helping me sort a few things out and it turning out useful to her too. For the sewing shop staff being used to us and for being so friendly and fun... And for a local charity asking if I could help knit chicks for Easter. I'm willing and probably able...but definitely not tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics