Sunday 17 February 2013

Sew slow

Today I'm still a very sleepy soul so I'm grateful for a peaceful weekend on the terrace, sunning myself through the windows though the wind has been wild and the sea speckled with white topped waves. Lots of rests and naps and taking things easy...

My sewing progresses very slowly. My heart is in it but the loss of grip and fine motor skills makes needles, pins, bobbins and threads hard task masters and grasping the fabric itself is a hit and miss affair. So I've been giving thanks of my years of sewing experience as at least understanding what I'm trying to do is very helpful! It also gives the joints that ache when I knit a bit of a rest so they are grateful too!

Much thanks for the comfort food for the mind of catch up TV and easy peasy leftovers based meals to nourish me with minimal effort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics