Wednesday 8 July 2020

Safe

Well that was a long day at the office, but I give thanks this was due to mistimings and malfunctions that had nothing to do with any of my body parts. For late departure for home meaning my usual driver (who I'm sure is a lovely chap but I find it hard to love!) was otherwise engaged, resulting in a more pleasant experience in various ways.

For living somewhere where packages wait safely for me both outside the main entrance and outside my own flat door. I'd been a little concerned to receive an email while at the hospital saying the one containing my new Chromebook was due to arrive this afternoon...so I gave great thanks for being here not where I was before. For having a new laptop! The old one refuses to play any audio now (though it produces some rather scary sounds), got so hot I had to put it down after doing some (more) Internet window shopping when I got home and then crashed on the check out page and though I take on board the board the lessons in this week's lectures re the benefits of investing in experiences rather than stuff, if your stuff is giving you bad experiences you might have to reconsider... For having my tea already made in the fridge so I can do other things instead of cooking tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics