Sunday 19 July 2020

Manic

Just another manic Sunday here... I understand many folks' original holiday plans must have been scuppered, but why they want to come here is beyond me! Having moved here mainly for the ease of getting away, I know a bit about scuppered plans myself... I give thanks thanks they seem to be enjoying themselves anyway, and for the trade for local traders.

I give thanks for periods of being manic in my own way, and for at last reaching a stage in the spare room where it can be enjoyed as a room again, with only minimal movement required for Sam to get at the walls due for paper. For the huge privilege of having such a relatively huge space all for me! Having spent a lot of my adult life in tiny bedsits and studio flats I love being able to decide to go into different parts for different activities...and inactivities! In the late afternoon, after planning to take a book to sit by the brook, and scuttling back home again as soon as I reached the far too busy pavement, I was very grateful for a newly created relaxing spot indoors to sit in instead.

I give thanks for plant based meat style burgers. It took a vegan to convince me to try these out instead of the beany ones I was used to and I'm hooked! For a cheery Sainsbury's driver bringing me a pack of their very good ones... And for already having in stock some of Tesco's very good ciabatta buns as Sainsbury's ones are not! For having two sources of supermarket deliveries so I can be a fussy so-and-so!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics