Monday 20 July 2020

Wiped

I give thanks for traffic jams, and impatient types who turn off to take alternative routes so I get to see a change in scenery! For taxis both ways today and two very pleasant drivers neither of whom got impatient...but the first one said to tell the second one about the roadworks at a bottleneck spot so we came back over the tops with lush woods and sweeping views along the coast line in the clear air. Oh and no Heart radio - what a treat!

I give thanks for it still being sunny and warm when I got home so I could sit in the 'garden' area of my spare room with a cuppa, while waiting for Clive to drop off some samples so I could choose the colour for the shelves in there. What a helpful chap, and what a bonus he works in a kitchen unit makers!

I've been very busy today with this and that and I was actually quite grateful for a nice sit down in the afternoon, with a nap and someone bringing me a cup of tea and biscuits. For catching up with some of the neglected housework chores at each end of the day, so that some areas are somewhat cleaner and tidier, and for managing to fit in a quick relaxing play with my mosaic bits on my new wipeable craft table top. I give thanks for using my energy wisely (in my opinion anyway) and, now it's all used up and I'm exhausted, for a large and tasty supper and a hot bath on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics