Monday 27 July 2020

Vanilla

I give thanks though the mishaps have been many today, so far they've been quite small! For my treatment going OK, that's the main thing after all. For a side room with a window to the outside world, some sky and a bush and a reflection of a hydrangea in one of the windows of the lovely old hospital buildings that they are probably planning to pull down. 

I give thanks for trying to get as much done as possible before I get home tomorrow and wish I had done more...and for being accepting of my extreme fatigue and ensuing clumsiness and muddleheadedness which has meant this has been less successful that I would have liked. Likewise for the delays which were not my fault which have made the day seem exasperatingly short...For not having to get up early in the morning. For the pretty peachy fluffy clouds...

I give thanks I made a chickpea and vegetable curry yesterday and just have to wait for it to cook. For the prospect of a long soothing soak in the bath afterwards when I've cleaned away the debris left by cleaning the food bin in it earlier after the bag inside it sprung a leak... For making a quick cheer me up cake and for having a new jar of vanilla paste. What a shame I only found it after the cake was cooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics