Friday 17 July 2020

Naughty

Thank (fill in the word of your choice) it's Friday!

For an OK day at the office though a late start and a painfully slow afternoon in one of their most uncomfy chairs. For a tasty home made Coronation quorn roll in my lunch box, a spot of online shopping and a couple of episodes of the most enjoyable Shtisel on Netflix to help pass the time. I'm grateful I'm not Ultra Orthodox Jewish for many reasons, but I do rather envy the way the women spend so much time in a house coat and turban. How comfy and practical!

For doing something very naughty on the way home involving a new-to-me taxi driver and a Lidl 'Tunnock's' wafer - stranger danger sin, renal sin and Covid sin all in one go but no Biblical commandments broken! For having such an interesting chat, both admitting to finding the usual hospital transport conversational options rather dismal and dull...

For making a start on the weekend tasks while the prospect of two days off has me buzzing, and leftovers to heat up when my batteries suddenly went flat and I had to stop. For fancying some dessert and remembering I'd forgotten I made apple Charlotte last night with some old crusts from the freezer. For my simple but amply sufficient food processor for whizzing them up, and for Mima bringing Bramleys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics