Saturday 4 July 2020

Fashionable

Not all veggie minces are created equal and I give great thanks for my favourite being back in stock and still tasting the same despite being rebranded, as veggie mince is rather fashionable these days! For making a good hearty lunch with some to sustain me on a busy day in the department of cunning plans. For moving on with various creative projects and in creating space for home improvements to come. For having appropriately sized pieces of wood, fabric, bias binding and elastic to fashion a sort of table top to play with the mosaic pieces Steph sent me a while ago. I like the zen of arranging of coloured tiles and then sweeping them aside, and trying another design...but soon I'm sure one will stick and I'll stick!

For thinking to type this lying on my back on the floor afterwards as it really was not impressed...

For the sound of people happily doing the done thing and drinking alcohol in public. I popped out earlier to watch them. Didn't look very socially distant to me and as the day has progressed they've clearly mislaid the memo about not raising their voices too. I give thanks for not feeling I'm missing out in the slightest...well except the peace that preceded lockdown easing of course. I may have a wee dram quietly at home with my supper to compensate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics