Wednesday 1 July 2020

Moviente

I give thanks for a remarkably pleasant day at the office - successful treatment, easy to deal with staff, a timely cup of tea, a taxi home instead of patient transport...and even a driver more on my wavelength than any I've had for a very long while.

For talking to Sam the decorator man about moving things on a little here when the time is right. I'm grateful he's not forgotten me!

I'm extra tired this evening so I give thanks though my tea is not made it should be very easy to make it so. For being rather hungry as I think I'm comfy on the sofa but I'm sure to be stiff if I don't move soon! For meanwhile finishing off the Shtisel episode I ran out of time for at the hospital where it's gentle pace and poignancy suits me well. I really wanted to know what happened next before different viewing this evening... For the wide variety of entertainment available on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics