Thursday 9 July 2020

Intrinsic

I give thanks for remembering to write my blog. I remembered earlier when I thought it was late and then forgot again - I've been confused about time since I got up early and then fell asleep during Donna's meditation in the late morning. For it mattering to me to record my grateful thoughts, and taking the time to write as if they will be read even though these days I don't think they often are...

For not having much else on my schedule as it's been a do little and care less sort of day...For making myself go out and get a little exercise in the damp fresh air, and sharing views on the progress on the building works with some visitors passing by. For chatting to Andrew when he came round to measure up for a quote for new windows. I hope I can afford them after various expenditures this month including several new sorts of mosaic tiles...for the pleasure in choosing and planning designs as well as beginning to create...and the anticipation of some grout arriving so I can really see how they are turning out.

I give thanks for the changing light on the sea and sky and ships in the bay in clouds and rain and sun. For how much easier it is to have my new laptop on my lap, to type accurately on the keypad and to see the screen...and don't even get me started on folding it up to use in tablet mode as I've not even started on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics