Friday 31 July 2020

Beneficial

Yay, it's the weekend! I give thanks for the prospect of a day on the tiles...well as much as is possible anyway :-) There are so many ideas I want to try... For the forecast hot sunny weather fizzling out so, although other matters will need my attention, picking my way between the holiday crowds to enjoy some won't have to be fitted in...and there'll be far less temptation to indulge in ice cream from one of the new kiosks in town. For selfishly being even more grateful there's even some light rain this evening - that's quietened down the outdoor sports bar crowd considerably!

I give thanks for feeling a little more human towards the end of yesterday, and being able to appreciate how much brighter the moon seemed now the night floodlights are gone. For a good meditate/snooze during treatment this afternoon and the benefits of cleaner blood and mind. For knowing I'm anaemic again and that monthly renal blood tests are due next week so the team will know I am too and put me back on the booster programme and I can benefit from that. For confirmation that Clive is coming on Sunday to help get ready for Sam and that Sam is coming on Tuesday, which means I have a few prep jobs to get on with myself but oh in what a good cause! I have a very vivid mind's eye but it will be nice not to have to use it imagine finished walls...

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I don’t know if you will see this, but I somehow found your blog, and this is such a nice thing to do for yourself given the horrid circumstances. You should try making a reddit account. Also, not to be annoying but do you have any family members like children or a partner? This blog could be made into a book or something. If you see this please reply, I think finding this blog of positivity will impact my life and I just want to know that you know that. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics