Saturday 1 August 2020

Powerful

I missed the Starlink satellites, shooting stars and comet. I've missed all manner of boats as well...but last night when I went to close the spare room curtains, I was privileged to catch a display of luminescent marine life flashing under the sea. What a wonder to behold, and what a power of good it did me!

I've not had much in the way of energy today, so I give thanks for enough for what I wanted to do which wasn't much at all
For more tasty things to eat from the 'in case I feel cr*p after treatment' shelves in the cupboards and freezer. For a little work on some of the most ambitious mosaics I've attempted so far, practising some new skills... for also practising just lying aimlessly on the sofa, and getting back up to vertical again afterwards which seems especially difficult today! 

For trying not to be censorious of the antics going on outside, though when the commonplace racers crossing the bay swapped their jetskis for RIBs I did wonder for a minute if it was a military invasion! I give thanks the chip garden has been opened up again - the lower part of the park nearest to me...and the chip shop. This gives folk more room to mill about, and sometimes when they're not I sit there myself a while... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics