Friday 28 August 2020

Standard

I only get a standard size weekend but I'm still grateful that it's here and that it's looking promising I might enjoy it more than the last one, though the coming week has a challenge or two in store - and that's just the ones I know about! For quite a pleasant day at the unit, despite late running for various reasons...and that none of those reasons were medical emergencies... For drivers who didn't drive me insane - one new to me and one I've not seen for months. For the one on the way home managing not to hit a wood pigeon playing chicken, and for sharing a laugh about it.

I give thanks for the kind folk have willingly parted with cash to cover the costs of their mosaic pieces...and sometimes extra too! For this encouraging me to buy new tiles and bases to feed my creative appetite (not that much encouragement was required!) and for the packages arriving today so I can't wait to play... 

I give thanks for making a veggie cottage pie yesterday for tonight to feed the other sort! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics