Thursday 6 August 2020

Muddled

I give thanks for the start of the day, with the hours stretching out ahead of me feeling like a parcel to be unwrapped...and when the string got knotted for Donna's latest Yoga Nidra session untangling me again. For the cool drifty drizzly mist this morning and a hot spicy dhal for my tea! 

I give thanks for the surveyor coming to firm up the measurements for my new windows. For the the local health food store finally having my favourite toilet paper back in stock after all rolls were swiped off the shelves in March. For Sainsbury's bringing things I'm sure I took off my order, and even one item they told me they would remove as it was out of stock...but for the price still being right so I must have been confused when I made adjustments late last night. It will be no hardship to eat more conference pears and Plant Pioneer burgers than I thought I was going to that's for sure, but it's a shame their delicious garlic bread on special offer didn't make the cut! For the mosaic supply company sending me extra green instead of orange tiles which will delay rainbows for a while,but plenty more lovely stuff to play with in the meantime.

For progress on the reconstruction of the spare room after carpet laying and wallpaper hanging muddled everything up, and working on a plan for partial reconstruction of the living room now completion in there is delayed again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics