Tuesday 25 August 2020

Showery

I give thanks for an unusually good quantity and quality of sleep and, as it started when the evening was still quite young, for an unusually long morning for me! For feeling better for it, but still unusually willing to do very little apart from watching the waves go by... with a little light mosaic therapy in between. 

For stormy weather thinning the crowds a little, and for the sun coming out eventually as I thought it would do me good to take a slow steady stroll while it was possible to weave a path between the straggling extended family groups. For it being very pleasant out there despite the blustery winds...and straggling extended family groups! 

I give thanks my new shower has arrived, and new kitchen tap ready for the plumber. For making a curry earlier and for deciding to eat it cold as I kept picking while waiting for the rice to cook, and eventually gave up... 

For Rachel on her way to give me acupuncture. It's been a long long time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics