Wednesday 26 August 2020

Mad

I thanked the driver most sincerely when I got out of the homewards cab today - he allowed me a silent journey with the air con at a level to suit which was exactly what I needed after a rather maddening day. For my tea already cooked and my bath, non-bathroom tiles, books and TV waiting to continue the recovery process...

For yesterday's acupuncture. Though I remembered I wanted it, neither my mind nor my body could quite remember why! It was wonderfully therapeutic to spend time with Rachel too discussing our very particular mix of common interests, for those blondies coming out of the freezer as delicious as they went in and for her doing the washing up for me while the needles did their thing. For her telling me she had another patient who saw the strange and beautiful sparkly lights under the sea a few weeks ago. I thought it was some kind of bio-luminescence but it wasn't like the blue plankton bloom displays you can see on line or in real life if you are lucky, and because my research failed to come up with an explanation, nor anyone else who had seen anything similar I was wasn't sure if I'd been blessed or was going doolally!

I give thanks for the positive feedback I've received for my early mosaic attempts. I feel very blessed to have found a new hobby given increasing limitations.. plus it stops me from going (any more) crazy than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics