Thursday 27 August 2020

Rescued

I give thanks for having an off day on a wet and windy day off and lots of lovely lazing about all morning! For my cheap, cheerful and exceedingly comfy wellingtons eventually calling me to get out of bed and enjoy the invigorating elements down by the beach - briefly! It is such a privilege to be able to choose to get cold and damp...and then become warm and dry. For noting in passing the recycling bins had been taken out and brought back after emptying. I don't know who does it and as I can't do it myself and it doesn't always happen, I'm always most relieved when it's attended to. For being back indoors when the the mega downpour started and being on the second floor so my home wasn't one of those that got flooded. The road outside was like a river for a while!

I didn't sleep well and I give thanks for making a phone call to sort out something that had been causing me much heartache at 4.00 am, so if I have another wakeful night I can do something better with my brain!  For some gentle creativity in the kitchen and in various spots about the place with various craft projects. For Tamsin being so pleased with the mosaic coaster she chose. For a big box of baklava and some specially printed labels chosen by me and sent by Bob. For a new guided meditation to try before my supper...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics