Friday 10 July 2020

Colourful

I give thanks I never cease to be surprised by how many colours the sea can seem to be...and for having the chance to notice them at different times and varying weather.

For seeing some different greens this afternoon too as, presumably because his Satnav said to, the driver took a different route... Not the coast road but high enough up in the hills to see some coastline here and there, and through some favourite countryside I've not seen for such a long time. I was grateful for that and also for some uplifting music to drown out the mind rot of commercial radio.

I give thanks for rather good blood results again and for feeling fairly capable when I arrived back here so I could tackle some unappealing tasks as well as play with my pieces of ceramic and glass, seeing how shapes and colours work together. I give thanks compared to other crafts I enjoy it's much easier to try out ideas beforehand and also that it's much less arduous on the hands to 'unpick' them if you change your mind.

I give thanks for a fragrant bubbly bath and spicy curry leftovers for my supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics