Tuesday 14 July 2020

Busy

I give thanks for whatever they did to my blood yesterday as I've been so energetic since. Well, relatively speaking you know - I haven't run any marathons or climbed any mountains but I've been able to tackle several tasks one after another without the need for excessive need for idleness in between. For being so absorbed in the soothing arranging and rearranging of new mosaic tiles (plus the daringly scary process of actually sticking them down!)  I quite forgot to get lunch, and for having the physical, mental and financial wherewithal to pop round the corner to the Co-op for one of their spicy vegan pizzas. For them having these in stock, as well as as the other items on my list...and for seeing slightly more people wearing masks, although that might have been simply due to the fact there were just so many people in town! I give thanks the chaps in orange are cracking on with the walkway on the new wall. It's due to be open by the end of the week and though it's going to be busy as a novelty as well as flat route to the cove at least it will mean there'll be more room for people to spread out.

I give thanks for the cheeriest Tesco driver ever - even good natured about the fact that there was nowhere to park outside due to all the stationary takeaway traffic so he had to carry my groceries right doen the street as well as up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics