Saturday 11 July 2020

Unrestricted

I give thanks when a bad night's not a school night. Being tired's so much easier if you're not expected to be in a certain place at a certain time doing and saying the right sort of things... I've been most grateful today for my own company and a contentedly spontaneous schedule.

For a simultaneous thinning of clouds and crowds, and summoning the energy to get to the cove. It is less accessible than usual at the moment unfortunately, but fortunately this results in less people getting there less quickly so it can be fairly laid back place to be. For finding a good sized space for me and Bill Bryson not too near the chap laying back in a very small thong! I was cheeky enough to notice he had a well rounded personality when he turned over though!

As I often write my posts just before my tea I forget to say how much I give thanks for food in general rather than some specific meal in store.. We are most of us in our culture blessed with so much available of good quality and in such variety, even those of us on restricted diets and it's so easy to take this for granted. I give thanks for breaking my particular restrictions with plenty of delicious potassium for my elevenses on the beach as the latest tests showed such a low level my captors were denied the chance to censure.

I give thanks for Laura introducing me to alstromeria several years ago when she brought me a bouquet so (when I finally remembered the name!) I could buy a bargain bunch from Sainsbury's and enjoy their long lasting blooms for days and days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics