Monday 20 April 2015

Shelf esteem

Oops, I forgot to give thanks for my knees not hurting yesterday. I was grateful at the time and grateful to them for hurting this morning and waking me up to remind me! It meant I got to hear the particularly fulsome surround sound birdsong at day break too.

I give thanks for the neighbourhood dogs barking and bringing me back to the present moment when wandering off on a reverie - so many plans and schemes and visions unfolding at the moment. Oh, and I'm grateful for that as well of course...

I give thanks for discovering my cousin's book is available as paperback not just an ebook. I want a copy on the shelf next to the ones including a couple of my stories... waiting for companions I hope!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tinkle-Little-Star-Simon-John-ebook/dp/B00WBTLKKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429553459&sr=8-1&keywords=tinkle+tinkle+little+star

I give thanks for how well the library decorations are coming on. Enough done now for a few to gather for a publicity shot and heartwarming to hear all the gratitude and delight.

I wasn't grateful Rachel was poorly, but not having to rush home meant that Jenny and I could sit in the late afternoon sun on the back beach with a cuppa, watching the all the fascinating things there are to there, and I gave lots of thanks for that!

1 comment:

Web Statistics