Wednesday 1 April 2015

Chickpea tonight

After a tiring night not sleeping well I've been grateful for a mostly dolittle and golightly sort of day. I'm grateful for getting some on line jobs done and then getting to various places I needed to go before they closed so I could get a range of town chores done as well. I'm grateful for discovering buying rail tickets on the First Great Western site you don't pay a booking fee or a credit card charge plus you get Nectar points as well!

I'm grateful it was nippy so my shopping didn't melt at the bus stop when I got there just after the bus...

I give thanks for the smell of woodsmoke from a bonfire in the big garden of a house out the back. They seem to have demolished the hen house so I'm grateful I can't smell roast chicken!

I'm grateful Mr Tesco is entirely responsible for my tea of rice and stir fry and hummus - confusion food I guess you might call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics