Tuesday 14 April 2015

Picture book

I give thanks for the sea mist. If it had been sunny I'd have wanted to go out in the sun, but it's been a busy bustly couple of weeks by my standards and I was grateful for better weather for staying in and doing quiet creative recuperative things. I'm grateful the neighbours were either out or out of it for a lot of the day... and for the sun breaking through in the last afternoon for those who finish work or school then and want to go out to play.


I give thanks for making a book for my teddy in a bikini to read on the knitted beach she will lie on in the library. Anyone who's thinking I should get out more should read the first part of this post again! I'm grateful my new camera is good at right up close as well as rather far away... and that a top at the top of the awaiting attention pile made it pose quite nicely.

I'm grateful for finishing a reading a good book myself, and for getting to the stage of a good jigsaw when you're sure the pieces left belong in another puzzle entirely.

I give thanks for these mostly misty pictures...and for the sunny ones too! 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/features/32206982

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics