Thursday 23 April 2015

Further out

I give thanks for a busy morning in the office, dealing with various matters on line and on the phone. It was a tad frustrating at times but I can't say it was hard as my office has a mattress, quilt and pillows and looks remarkably like a bed to the untrained eye!

I was very tired today and achy today and grateful for another quiet day of other people's outness. However, as there were things to be done outside the home as well as in, I'm grateful at last I talked myself into sitting on a bus to the next town after deciding that would actually be quite like a rest. Even though I was quite wrong and it felt more like being in a tumble dryer - hot and hurtingly bumpy - I'm grateful I got the things I went for. I'm grateful I had just enough time to go to cafe for a real rest and a cuppa before it shut, though this made it too late to do the things I meant to get off the bus and do on the way back like pick up something 'convenient' for tea. There were still shops open you understand but my capability had long since shut down. I'm grateful for my freezer - I'm sure there must be something in there when I can be bothered to get up and look...

I give thanks for being invited to do something this evening...and that it was something it didn't matter terribly if I declined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics