Monday 27 April 2015

Universe-ity

Wow, I give thanks for the Universe's limitless supply of lessons. No entrance requirements, no course fees, no grant or loan...just endless endless exams! I give thanks for the way you think you've signed up to one course only to find you're learning something completely different so that you might have the right answers but to completely the wrong questions, and have to revise all over again. Oh, and I give tremendous thanks for my chum Clive for swapping study notes over the last couple of days...

I give thanks for Jenny from knitting for offering me a lift to as well as fro today. Some days I don't feel like walking, or going on a bus or in a cab either, but being miraculously transported...and going in an offered lift is miraculously transported to me!

I give thanks for sharing laughter in the afternoon and crispy butter biscuits from Linda from France to take home. I give thanks for a pair of magpies twig gathering in the tree outside my window; sometimes one, sometimes two so sorrow, joy, sorrow, joy if you're superstitious...and also if you're not!


I give thanks for the sight of the twinkly sea in the sunshine, between the opening fresh green leaves. For how they remind me that all things are always changing. I give thanks for the cool clouds and spots of rain that followed too.You can only have a moment in your memory, for in the time you take to cherish it it's gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goll8dbyppU

I give thanks for the soothing symmetry of nature (sometimes!)
http://www.boredpanda.com/geometry-symmetry-plants-nature/

I give thanks that I'm a little star!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics