Sunday 19 April 2015

Fresh fruit

I give thanks for some fresh ways of thinking about things I've not been feeling very positively about before. There's nothing good nor bad...and all that jazz

For the fresh breeze and warm sunshine too, and getting out in it for a little while. It was one of those days when everyone else seems to be holding hands so I was grateful for the camera in mine. For room in the recycling skips for my plastic and card. 

For the pool gulls sitting by the lido instead of the sea, and this embarrassed magpie posing, then turning his head away at the very last moment


For a new jar of three fruit marmalade with lots of fruit! 

For the twinkle light trees and spectacular fireworks of the Bahrain Grand Prix. Good bit of racing too...it's wrong on so many levels, I know, but it keeps me company and keeps me entertained whilst staying level on a Sunday afternoon so that bit's absolutely fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics