Sunday 12 April 2015

Billing and cooing

I give thanks for waking up this morning, opening the curtains and the moon shining at me in the blue sky. I give thanks for quite a bright and breezy start to the day (weather and me), for catching up with chores and snores this afternoon. I give thanks I have a room not next to that screaming child!

I give thanks for seeing two pairs of magpies yesterday, and hearing owls in the big old trees out the back a couple of nights ago. I give thanks that my cousin's wedding went well, and a certain Scottish tennis player's too judging by the smiling photos!

I give for optional subtitles. sometimes they're useful but reading about Valkyrie Bottas, Roz Burke and Fandango Alonso when you're watching Formula 1 can be rather distracting! Who are these people?

I give thanks for getting a good deal on holiday insurance. It's a shame it took so long I burnt my lunch but apparently that isn't included...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics