Tuesday 7 April 2015

Get your kicks

Gee, I'm grateful I didn't have to get up for work today...and I'm grateful I didn't have to go out to play last night either come to that! I'm grateful Mr Tesco made my tea, though if he could have washed up too, and maybe opened the new jar of chutney that would have been even better...

I'm grateful for taking things slow and easy, and for remembering kicking myself for not going out would have hurt as much in its own way...

I'm grateful for usefully getting on with some on line paperwork, and therapeutically getting on with a jigsaw. I'm grateful that Bob's Facebook messages now say they're verifying his account. This is an improvement on last time I looked.

I'm grateful for an 'air lift' - the sound of something unusual in the sky that made me simply have to get up and look! In this case it was a couple of twin rotor helicopters... Very nice! I'm grateful for an anticipatory taste bud tingle - left over cauliflower cheese tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics