Saturday 18 April 2015

Roar file

I give thanks for a particularly enjoyable Big Issue, lovely to know the vendor in shorts in the shade sold me some sunshine to wallow with in a long lush bath. I give thanks for Boots and the Body Shop selling quite acceptable products with a small l for when you can't get to the one with a big! 

I give thanks for the BBC Young Dancer competition - the usual well modulated and formulaic BBC young anything presentation, but the contemporary section was a joy and next week they're doing hip hop so maybe that'll loosen things up a bit.

I give thanks for a Tesco Finest meal deal with components I not only can eat and drink, but actually want to. Very rare, and tasty!

I give thanks for the roaring sea in the night and the sight of it still churning today through the new spring leaves. I give thanks for my new camera bringing these close with so little effort...have I mentioned I've new camera? Oh forgetful, repetitious me...






1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your new camera as much as you are! Thank you for the well chosen shots.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics