Tuesday 21 April 2015

About out

I give thanks for another day of lovely spring weather to be enjoying being out and about... and I give thanks that everyone else around and about went out in it so that I could enjoy being quietly indoors...

I give thanks the yapping dog next door has stopped complaining about the folk coming home, though I must admit I know how it feels!

I give thanks for liaising with a delivery driver which was the only must do to be done... and by planning to do nothing else, and sticking to that plan whenever I felt like it, actually getting quite a few little bits and bobs done in between.

I give thanks a couple of tops to wear on my trip are close to completion...and that if I don't get to go for any reason I'll have them to wear anyway. Oh and for running a vacuum around (some of) the bits that show. I'm grateful I live alone so there's no one to trip over the trailing lead and hose when I pause for a rest in between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics