Sunday 5 April 2015

Rouxing the day

I give thanks for finding my son alive and well on Googlemail after he fell foul of Facebook 'call yourself a name we believe in' rule and dire messages appeared instead of his account...

I give thanks for the sunny start to the day for folk with plans to be out and about...and for the clouding over for those for whom out and aboutness is something to be ruefully remembered more than it's achieved...

I give thanks for achieving the domestic tasks of the day instead including, in instalments, making a cauliflower cheese for my supper. I give thanks when Tesco's Finest is on special offer as it is fine indeed, and grating and stirring and wielding heavy bottomed pans is hard on my hurting bits but as it's been full price for a while,  while the veg shop had a cauli at 40p it would have been foolish not to...

I give thanks for horizontal travels with Coast Australia and the delights of HD TV

I give thanks for long hours of daylight as the bulb's gone on my sewing machine and refuses to come out to be changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics