Wednesday 8 April 2015

Free ticket

I give thanks for the pretty skies at sundown last night - orangey in the west and pink and blue in the east with matching pearly sea! I give thanks for sleeping better than I have done lately, though waking up between a variety of dreams. 

I give thanks for more springlike weather for all the holidaymakers in town, and for finding a free spot between them to drink my free Waitrose tea.

I give thanks for remembering to use my Specsavers Golden Ticket and get some sunglasses half price. I'd seen some a couple of weeks back but when I looked on line I couldn't find them nor in the shop any more either and was told they'd probably been discontinued. I tried on lots of other pairs but didn't like any as much, even the ones at twice the price, but I was grateful the assistant was very patient and helpful and kept rummaging around in the back to see if there was anything else in stock that might suit. Not as grateful when she finally turned up the ones I'd first thought of though!

I give thanks for a grateful comment on a blog post a few days ago, and some soothing bath salts from John and Jo. The noisy children are back next door so they might come in particularly handy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics