Sunday 26 April 2015

Blossoming


I give thanks for another nap after writing yesterday's post and then going into the kitchen and rediscovering my other bargain - some little limp daffodil buds for 49p. Much gratitude for spotting their potential and waking up to them smiling at me!

I was grateful to the Mayor for putting on a magnificent firework display last night. Though I was too tired to go but he kindly organised it so by leaning out of the window all the blossoming rockets and shells were easily visible. Some parts of my body wish I didn't live up five flights of stairs...but my eyeballs love it!

I give thanks for getting more sleep in the last twenty four hours or so than I've done for a while, and for feeling much better for it...Also for talking more with friends old and new than I usually do in a month, and for that feeling good too. I'm grateful I'm not (yet) fretting about the fact this means many other things haven't got done as a consequence...

And talking of which I give thanks for spotting a marvelous loop of consequential logic in life events going back forty years. Too convoluted to explain on here but you may know the kind of thing I mean, where you realise one set of circumstances led to another, and then that to another and another so that eventually you begin to see, if not why we're, here at least why we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics