Friday 24 April 2015

Sticks and stays

A few days ago I gratefully remembered our drummer boy (if you do too you've been reading a long time and I'm grateful for your following!) His progression from merely hitting the skins to actually making music was one of the happier things to overhear here but then I think he went away, to uni perhaps where there were other distractions as last summer I heard him once and he was very out of practice. Well, all this was in my mind one day...and the next morning he was playing again! Much thanks to the synchronicity of the universe for that. I give thanks for hearing him today as well, which was something to gratefully focus the ears on instead that little girl screaming!

I give thanks for taking it so s-l-o-w today. I've not been feeling particularly ill or unmanageably achey but definitely in need of exploring my inner sloth! I give thanks for the weather getting greyer instead of brightening up - much easier for me to stick to my plan of a leisurely pace. 

I give thanks for Clive ringing up and offering to do a job for me, just because he knew it needed doing not because I asked. How kind and thoughtful is that?

I give thanks for this peaceful little film about cinnammon
http://twistedsifter.com/videos/where-cinnamon-sticks-come-from/

I give thanks that it was time to change my bed linen again so that once up I had to stay out of it!

I give thanks for this little pansy staying still when the wind was blowing the other day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics