Friday 10 April 2015

Cotton patch

I give thanks for all the run of the mill stuff to be done in town today...and for a pretty patch of hazy sunshine to potter about doing it in. I give thanks for the friendly folk I met in my travels and a long sit down with a cup of tea and a muffin when some resting was required.



Why have cotton when you can have silk for even less on eBay? I give thanks for a couple more pretty tops which were a snip but are a little large and will need a bit of snipping and stitching. I give thanks I'm confident this can be done...

I give thanks for a belated but bumper haul of packages at the Post Office, including these and some Easter Lush bath treats from Bob. I'm very tired tonight and the yelly people and yappy dogs next door very loud, so I'm grateful a long soak and an early sleep are on the way...I wonder where they are when they're not here and whether those in earshot there are currently giving thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics