Saturday 11 April 2015

Finger clicking good

Today I'd planned a day of rest, but when Linda proved free to partake of belated birthday tea and cake I decided to go to pick up my Click and Collect parcels from the town one is always pleased to come home from and soothe my frayed edges with sweetness afterwards... 

I give thanks for the pretty views and the tree bud height windows on the bus in traffic jams. I give thanks for Van Morrison singing in my ear. I give thanks for (some) friendly staff in the shops I had to go in and (some) happy people I saw.

I give thanks that the tea room was delightful (as well as the company!) and the loose leaf Earl Grey we shared the nicest I've ever tasted. I think it's a special sort and you can buy it...and I think I probably will.

I give thanks that with my new camera I can now take pictures of magnolia blossom in the next street...without leaving this one! The battery was charged up when I turned it one so all I did was stick a card in, stick it out the window, wind the lens out a little and click. I give thanks that you can do cleverer things with this one if you've a mind to...and I think I probably will (try!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics