Saturday 25 April 2015

Between the sheets

I give thanks that the little girl next door wasn't having a tantrum last night as my body had one when asked to finish making the bed and sleeping in the lounge was plan A; and for having a bed in the lounge so there's a choice!

I give thanks for having to get up to go to the Post Office. Also that I don't have anyone to look after me so that I don't lie around like the Queen of Bleeping Sheba on extremely achey days...but you know, Universe, if you saw fit to provide a tad more tender care here and there I'd be greatly grateful indeed! 

I give thanks for walking down the lane with the air filled with fragrance from the shrubs of spring...and fresh paint!

I give thanks that the sun went back in as Specsavers still don't have my new shades...and for the much needed free sit down while they rang around to find out why.

I give thanks for a taxi on the rank to bring me home and for somehow getting up the stairs before a very l-o-n-g lie down. For finally getting up to make a cuppa and remembering I this was in the shopping bags!!!!


I give thanks for starting the ironing and then stopping for a delicious wet afternoon nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics