Thursday 16 April 2015

Revive

I give thanks to Maddie for reviving my hair. I give thanks for the reviving sit down while she did it... and for the treat of being pampered for a while, especially having my hair washed on a day when my arms are so sore.

I give thanks for the soft spring sunshine, and for buying a Big Issue from the poor seller whose pitch is in the shade. I give thanks for going to a gathering of our new local fibromyalgia group, and finding it small and perfectly formed - just me and the organisers! I give thanks that the cafe had sofas to slump into.

I give thanks for persevering with a sewing project in a linen that is lovely but which frays so badly the seam allowances were disappearing before my eyes and needed stitching and zigzagging as soon as poss.

I give thanks that my latest blood test results were no worse than I feared. They were as bad as I feared however and I'm grateful I've resolved to try to be less fearful...I know of no medical condition that improves by worrying about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics