Thursday 9 April 2015

Head in the clouds

I give thanks for hot water and soap and freezers and cheese. I give thanks for dropping off to sleep last night before the pains in my joints could set in...and for catching them with analgesics when they woke me in the wee small hours so I could drop off again.

I give thanks for a misty moisty afternoon - just right for taking it easy on the sofa and for capturing with my phone! I give thanks for thinking of a musical fog reference without resort to Lindisfarne for once...for watching films and not trying to be productive.


I give thanks for going for another drool over the second hand cameras I covet and finding that the fifteen on offer on eBay last week had dwindled to eight. I give thanks that thanks to a spot of financial assistance from Paypal's wait until you've got it scheme there are now seven for sale and one is on its way to me! Whereas the frames I nabbed yesterday are only recently obsolete and a pair could be found lurking in the back of the stock cupboard, this camera has been off the shelves for a couple of years, but as the later models had pricier tickets and poorer reviews an ex display with a year's guarantee seemed a good one to go for. I give thanks so many other people have clearly had the same idea and let's hope some of them are a bit more photographically savvy than I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics