Wednesday 22 April 2015

Crock of something

I give thanks for a random turn of phrase reminding me of Alanis Morrisette's Hand in my Pocket. And for it reminding me before the neighbours came home - in case they didn't want to be reminded too! I'm a bit of a crock chick and I don't care...

I give thanks for getting to see my GP, and in the best possible place - on a quiet street corner so we could natter a bit. We often natter a bit so it's good for the rest of her patients if it's not in the surgery. I give thanks she was so taken aback by how not crock I look!

I give thanks that the New (Improved?) Googlemaps still lets you return to 'Classic View', and that it asks you to tick a box or two to explain why you want to. One of them says 'Map is covered with boxes'. Yep...the answer's in the question guys!

I give thanks for taking a mobile pic from Monday and a few choice words and making a little announcement to go on the Oracle Facebook page. It must be OK - people I don't know have liked it!

I give thanks for my camera continuing to enable me to see the things I see often in whole new ways. Like the view out the back on a bright day's evening...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics