Tuesday 31 March 2015

Cutting remarks

Last night I was grateful for a bit of a grumble with Rachel who's also been finding human error a bit of a trial. I give thanks we know better really, and know that those who don't can't help it... Finding folk exasperating is a wonderful opportunity for one's own personal growth anyhow...so we really should be grateful!

I give thanks for Jenny cleaning the windows and for seeing the sea pretty in the wind through them. I give thanks for getting some internet jobs done, and some eating of food brought by Tesco's. I'm grateful I had such a large late lunch I don't need to think about tea...

I give thanks for thinking I'd solved a fabric cutting conundrum, then cutting some more and thinking I'd actually made a hash of it... and then at the bit when it all seemed to be making sense again deciding to leave it alone and check again later... or tomorrow maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics