Tuesday 17 March 2015

Tea treat

Ee by gum, I'm a mite fatigued today... so I'm grateful there's not been a tremendous amount to try and achieve, and the nearest to tremendously important things have been achieved anyway...

I'm grateful to Rachel for treating my irritation, and then making me a treat of a tea with delicious homemade spicy bean burgers. I'm grateful we went to choir as lots of people didn't and as there was a new piece to learn it was necessary to sing our socks off...and do rather a lot of laughing as well. I've always been fascinated by the way squiggles and dots on paper can make meaning in our minds, but it's even more amazing that different ones can make us produce particular sounds... sometimes even the right ones!

I'm grateful for a 40% off offer on something I wondered if I could afford,  a message from Bob and a very friendly Tesco delivery from two young women as the designated driver one had a bad knee.

I give thanks for listening to neighbours enjoying the pleasant weather, watching a crow selecting perfect twigs and the glow in the hazy sky at sunset time. I give thanks for the legacy of wandering and lust...
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/exotic-england-a-celebration-of-the-nations-boundless-curiosity-with-life-beyond-its-shores-10112079.html?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics