Saturday 7 March 2015

Saving my bacon

I give thanks for a spectacularly somnolent twenty four hours; for making my bed and lying on it, in fact for lying on or in it a great deal when it hadn't been made as well!

I give thanks for a great deal on Tesco finest scones too so that I've had hasty tasty snacks to hand both savoury and sweet. I give thanks for something almost as quick for my tea cobbled together with random bits of veg, bacon style Quorn and cheese...

I give thanks for the murky start and finish to the day so that I've felt I've not been missing much, and that during the  gloriously sunny middle when sometimes on a weekend day I wish I still had chums to take me for a pootle, I was very grateful I didn't and could be as lazy as I needed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics