Monday 30 March 2015

Not the type

I'm grateful I've chosen to be grateful - if I hadn't I might not be you know. I'm grateful I've no one to whinge to, as if I had I suspect sometimes I would! I'm grateful I know every time you reiterate the negative way you feel about things the more it is compounded in your own head, and really there's no need to pound it into anyone else's as well.

I'm grateful going to knitting seemed important as I wanted to give a card and gift to someone there and that she appreciated it had been hunted for in charity shops. I'm grateful there was a card for someone else to sign too, someone new to meet, a cup of tea and a biscuit, a book to bring home and a spot of knitting done but there are days when nattering is beyond me so I'm grateful everyone else could talk amongst themselves. I'm grateful I'm not a monkey - I'd be a rubbish groomer!

I'm grateful for coming home, taking my boots and coat off and going straight to sleep. I'm grateful I lay down first! I'm grateful for a cousin saying she'd send me a book...well, she typed she'd send it. Even better for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics