Thursday 19 March 2015

Hunger management

Yesterday's dawn was peachy in the mist, but this morning's just a whiter shade of pale. I give thanks for seeing both, and that the sun was even slower than I at showing its face today as lots of extra snoozing was needed before I was up for getting out of bed. I give thanks for catching it just as it was setting behind the hill just now, a golden ball surrounded by more of that peach mist, and for the burgeoning buds on the branches.

I give thanks for peace to potter sporadically and apparently successfully with creative projects, a seam or two here, a row or two there; for the internet and a novel to entertain me in between.

I give thanks for a delicious omelette for my lunch, and for finally thinking of something for tea - I was getting really hungry and my menu mind was completely blank! I give thanks for freezers, fridges and cookers and for having an appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics